ETG (Ethyl Glucuronide) Urine Alcohol Test 300 ng/ml
- Detects Alcohol Up to 80 Hours After Last Use
- Easy to Use
- Results in 5 Minutes
- Instant Urine Dip Test
The ETG (Ethyl Glucuronide) is a “Forensic Use Only” dip card with a cutoff concentration of 300 ng/mL. The drug test dip card requires the urine sample to be at room temperature (59-68 F / 15-30 C), before performing a test. The dip card only has to be immersed for 25 seconds, which will deliver results in 5 minutes.
- Remove the dip card from the sealed pouch. Write the donor name or ID on the dip card in the provided space, then remove the cap.
- With the arrows pointing toward the urine specimen, immerse the sample tips vertically in the urine specimen for at least 25 seconds. Urine sample should not touch the plastic device.
- Replace the cap back onto the dip card and place the dip card on a flat non-absorbent surface.
- Read drug strip results at 5 minutes. DO NOT read the test results after 5 minutes.